Regional Sales Manager, Mud Pie Fashion Division (RSM) will report to
OneCoasts’ Divisional Vice President and have responsibility for growing the
Company’s sales to Independent channel customers through the development and
execution of a sales strategy targeting expansion within the existing customer
base, and the acquisition of new accounts.
The RSM will establish and implement an independent sales plan and have leadership responsibility and accountability for the Company’s independent sales team and its performance. The RSM’s primary objectives are to (i) develop and execute an effective growth strategy, as measured by sales growth with existing and new customers; (ii) lead in the hiring of and lead a sales support team and customer service function through day-to-day responsibility for the development and performance of the independent sales team; and (iii) participate in developing the Company’s marketing efforts.
• Minimum of 5 years of professional experience, including retail fashion sales management experience and at least 2 years of selling experience selling business to business within the wholesale and/or retail fashion industry.
• Proven results attaining sales goals, including solid prospecting skills and track record of developing new accounts and growing sales with existing customers.
• Proven understanding of selling and sales management best practices.
• Proven sales function leadership and performance execution, including improving and supervising the day-to-day function of a sales organization.
• Prior experience in the fashion industry and/or retail fashion trade, including pre-existing established relationships in the retail trade strongly preferred.
• Strong communications skills.
• Driven, proactive, innovative and flexible personality with a strong sense of initiative and ownership.
OneCoast offers a competitive compensation plan and benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability insurance, Flex Spending, 401k, holidays, vacation and community service days.
Interested candidates should send an attached resume to email@example.com .