is looking for positive and energetic Sales Associates with sales/customer
service experience for our upcoming January Dallas Show at the Dallas Market
Center! The Dallas Gift Show is January 18th - 21 and Dallas Apparel Show is
January 24th - 27th at The Dallas Market Center in Dallas.
Entro is a growing wholesale apparel company offering contemporary clothing for women all around the world. We are seeking young, temporary salesclerks to be part of our show team. They will be representing our company to present our clothing line to customers and provide an excellent sales service to bring satisfaction to our customers. Whoever works with us will have a high chance of being recruited to our show traveling team.
Key responsibilities for temporary salesclerk (includes but are not limited to following):
1. Understand, learn, and utilize selected computer program to process purchase order correctly and in a timely manner.
2. Must wear our samples to promote (all samples are in size small) along with presentable shoes.
3. Manage high volume, day to day processing of purchase orders.
4. Organize and maintain racks and samples
5. Maintain high level of sales that brings satisfaction to our customers.
6. Build and manage positive and friendly customer, associate, and peer relationships.
Key requirements for temporary salesclerk position:
1. Must be available on January 17th - 27th
2. Computer literacy (MS Words, etc.)
4. Team oriented
5. Reliable and good work ethic
6. Attention to details and excellent organization skills
7. Excellent time management skills to handle multiple customers
8. 30 min. lunch break. $12 per hour.
Thank you and hope to hear from you soon!