Entro is an LA based wholesale apparel company offering contemporary clothing for women all around the world. We are looking for positive and energetic sales representatives with sales/customer service experience for our upcoming August Dallas Show!
The show is on October 22nd - 27th at The Dallas Market Center in Dallas. Associates will be required to assist in set-up and break-down of the booth for the show.
Dates for this sales position are 22nd- 27th.
Key responsibilities (includes but are not limited to following):
1. Understand, learn, and utilize our POS systems to process customer's purchase orders correctly and in a timely manner.
2. Must wear our samples during the duration of the show to promote Entro.
3. Must be able to work efficiently in high volume traffic.
4. Organize and maintain the cleanliness of the show site by efficiently doing go-backs.
5. Maintain high level of sales that brings satisfaction to our customers.
6. Build and manage positive and friendly customer, associate, and peer relationships.
Key requirements for temporary salesclerk position:
1. Must be available on October 22nd - 27th.
2. Computer literacy (MS Words, etc.)
4. Team oriented
5. Reliable and good work ethic
6. Attention to details and excellent organization skills
7. Excellent time management skills to handle multiple customers
**To apply please submit your RESUME to Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and hope to hear from you soon!
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $12.00 /hour