OneCoast is a sales, marketing and technology services company in the wholesale gift channel, is the largest and only national wholesale provider of gift, garden, home décor and fragrance products to retailers throughout the United States. We are seeking a Regional Sales Manager – Demdaco Sales Division for the West Coast however the individual can live in the central part of USA.
The Regional Sales Manager will report to OneCoast Divisional Vice President and have responsibility for growing the Company’s sales to Independent channel customers through the development and execution of a sales strategy targeting expansion within existing customer base, and the acquisition of new accounts.
The RSM will establish and implement independent channel sales plan and have leadership responsibility and accountability for the Company’s independent sales team and its performance. The RSM’s primary objectives are to (i) develop and execute an effective growth strategy, as measured by sales growth with existing and new customers; (ii) lead in the hiring of and lead a sales support team and customer service function through day-to-day responsibility for the development and performance of the independent sales team; and (iii) participate in developing the Company’s marketing efforts.
• Leadership and management responsibility for all aspects of the Company’s independent channel sales strategy, function and performance.
• Determine sales and marketing strategy and establish sales goals.
• Grow sales and enhance relationships with existing major customers.
• Identify new target accounts.
• Direct account planning, revenue forecasting and performance management by sales team region.
• Develop reporting tools to effectively monitor TM sales performance.
• Collaborate with the Company’s existing sales leadership and outsourced sales partner organization to ensure coordination and effectiveness of overall sales efforts.
• Set standards for determining performance levels of employees.
• Minimum of 4 years of professional experience in Sales Management in the wholesale industry with sales responsibility of at least $10.0 million.
• Proven results attaining sales goals, including solid prospecting skills and track record of developing new accounts and growing sales with existing customers.
• Proven understanding of selling and sales management best practices.
• Proven sales function leadership and performance execution, including improving and supervising the day-to-day function of a sales organization.
• Prior experience in the wholesale industry and/or retail trade, including pre-existing established relationships in the retail trade strongly preferred.
• Strong communications skills.
• Driven, proactive, innovative and flexible personality with a strong sense of initiative and ownership.
OneCoast offers a competitive compensation plan and benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability insurance, Flex Spending, 401k, holidays, vacation and community service days.