- Assist Designers in product development
- Assist Designers in purchasing development
- Update existing products to correlate to trends and appropriate season
- Take product shots of new arrivals
- Communicate and style the model to fit our esthetic
- keep track of all current products-Market the product to drive sales
- Keep update with social media post/Respond to comments, questions etc.
- Keep showroom up-to-date.
- Coordinate samples- alterations, correct fabric and develop a mock order
- Market research to understand customers and to identify new trends, fabrics, prints, and styles.
- College degree in Fashion Design or related field
- High proficiency with Microsoft Programs
- High proficiency in Illustrator and Photoshop is required
- 2+ years' experience in Graphic, photoshop and illustrator
- 1+years’ experience in wholesale sales and/or design
- Strong listening, written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated and organized
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high-intensity environment
Monday - Friday (some Saturday) 30-40hrs/ Week
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $12.00 /hour