Key responsibilities (includes but are not limited to following):
1. Understand, learn, and utilize our POS systems to process customer's purchase orders correctly and in a timely manner.
2. Must wear our samples during the duration of the show to promote Entro.
3. Must be able to work efficiently in high volume traffic.
4. Organize and maintain the cleanliness of the show site by efficiently doing go-backs.
5. Maintain high level of sales that brings satisfaction to our customers.
6. Build and manage positive and friendly customer, associate, and peer relationships.
Key requirements for temporary salesclerk position:
1. Must be available on June 3rd – 8th.
2. Computer literacy (MS Words, etc.)
4. Team oriented
5. Reliable and good work ethic
6. Attention to details and excellent organization skills
7. Excellent time management skills to handle multiple customers