HiEnd Accents specializing in affordable luxury bedding, bath, accessories and gift is currently looking for a Key Account Executive for our growing business. We currently supply many of top retailers in the industry and are actively expanding in this arena.
• Plan, develop, and implement all phases of sales plan with key accounts, and review, negotiate and maintain vendor agreements
• Maintain communications with account contacts to identify new/reorder opportunities, facilitate order processing. Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with key account decision makers
• Develop creative solutions to satisfy customer requirements
• Forecast, track and analyze key account metrics (e.g. best sellers, quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
• Proactively seek, acquire and grow new business
• Collaborate with product development and marketing team to identify and grow opportunities, including licensing opportunities and private label products.
• Present strong product knowledge to support customer decisions
• 5+ years wholesale experience with major US retailers
• 3+ years experience in bedding, bath, accessories and gift wholesale industry
• Ability to manage key retail and e-Commerce accounts and implement comprehensive merchandising plans
• Exceptional communication skills and sales-driven focus
• Trend forecasting and analysis, product development and design, merchandising, buying, planning
• Team player, expert negotiator
• Proactive and positive attitude
• Computer savvy, including Microsoft Office
• College degree in related field
• Private label and/or licensing experience is a must
• Hospitality and Furniture Industry experience is a plus
Only qualified applications accepted please.
HiEnd Accents offers excellent base salary, commission plus bonus. Other benefits include health insurance, vacation and more. For more information about us, please visit www.HiEndAccents.com.
You have requested to ask candidates the following questions:
• How many years of bedding, bath, accessories & gifts key account sales experience do you have?
• How many years of Managing e-Commerce account experience do you have?
• How many years of Private Label and Licensing experience do you have?
• How many years of wholesale to major retail accounts experience do you have?
• What is the highest level of education you have completed?