HiEnd Accents is currently seeking a graphic design contractor or intern. The graphic design intern will work with the marketing and sales department to put together the company’s new product catalogs. Through the use of Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop, the intern will help redesign the catalogs by creating and developing layouts, editing product photos, controlling formatting, and sending pages to final production. This position requires a creative, detail-oriented individual who can manage multiple projects simultaneously while staying organized.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be proficient in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- Clear and precise communication skills
- Well-organized with multi-tasking skills
- Have an eye for design
- Attention to detail is imperative
- Must be able to work within a team, but also be a self-starter
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to problem-solve
Pay is flexible depending on skill level. Position is on-site. Local candidates only.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter. Please include a portfolio or samples of your work if you are a design student.
Job Types: Internship, Contract
Adobe InDesign: 3 years (Preferred)
Print related: 1 year (Preferred)
Fashion industry: 1 year (Preferred)
Photoshop: 3 years (Preferred)