HiEnd Accents is a leading designer and distributor of affordable luxury bedding and accessories including bedding sets, decorated pillows, dinnerware, picture frames and wall arts etc. We are currently looking for a talented and innovative designer for our growing design team.
Main Responsibilities and Requirements
• Create bedding ensembles from concept through to finished product, including create technical spec to overseas vendors and evaluating samples
• Create sketches of styles and designs in development
• Organize and build concept boards and presentations
• Assist with day-to-day responsibilities
• Resourceful and self motivated, adhering to multiple deadlines for development, sales meetings, tradeshows and production
• Proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator
• Excellent color sense and color matching skills
• Aesthetically keen eye for design
• Highly Organized and detail oriented
• Bachelors degree in related field
HiEnd Accents offers excellent base salary, commission plus bonus. Other benefits include PTO, vacation, health insurance and more. For more information about our company, please visit www.HiEndAccents.com.
Interested candidates are requested to submit your resumes along with salary history and requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
• What is the highest level of education you have completed?
• How many years of Interior Design experience do you have?
• How many years of Product Design experience do you have?
• How many years of Wholesale Industry experience do you have?
• How many years of Textile & Bedding Design experience do you have?