Who is Poo~Pourri?
We’re glad you asked! We are an energetic group of rule-breaking trailblazers that defy the status quo. We are naturally authentic, results-driven, chaotic, enthusiastic and always changing. And we’re proud of that. We liberate our employees to think big, dream bigger and do better. We love to flip sh*t on its lid and flush the world’s rules down the drain to create our own. We focus on transforming the way the world thinks about taboo topics. If you tell us we can’t, we will show you that we can. Poo~Pourri has been shakin’ sh*t up since 2007 and solves for the stinky situations in life in more ways than one!
About the Position (the good sh*t)
The Gift Channel Sales Director will be responsible for driving sales growth of PooPourri’s proprietary products into gift retail accounts throughout the USA. The Sales Director’s main focus will be to increase distribution while developing exceptionally strong customer and broker relationships. The Sales Director will directly manage sales to independent accounts in the gift channel and contribute to the overall company sales strategy. They will represent the company at trade shows, training events as well as sales calls and meetings as needed.
Responsibilities (the sh*t you own)
• Achieve and exceed aggressive sales goals
• Manage Inside Sales team
• Manage and Support Representative Groups maintaining coverage in all US Territories
• Rep Training on All Items and Promotions
• Create script for Inside Sales Reps
• Create gift channel strategy
• Weekly and Monthly communication regarding sales goals and initiatives
• Support daily operations with assistance of customer service department
• Manage the Channel Marketing / Promotional Strategy
• Drive new ways to bring in first time customers, drive growth of overall customer door count
• Oversee staffing and sales strategy for the Inside Sales Department
• Oversee staffing and execution of shows
• Create report of Year over Year and daily comparison of show numbers
• Manage all Distributors Servicing the Gift Channel, including online platforms
• Work closely with Marketing and Digital to grow channel using Wholesale Website
• Work with Marketing team for show specific product
• Present new items and corporate initiatives through regular communication to wholesale customers and rep groups.
• Travel to Shows and work Poo Booth
• Dallas based preferred
Your mad skills must include…
• Must have the desire to learn, grow, and adapt to on-going change while driving every aspect of the business in a small company with high standards for branding and growth.
• 4-6 years of sales experience in the consumer products industry or a related industry in an established consumer products company (Broker Management experience is required).
• Ideal candidates will have held a sales management position within the gift industry, successfully selling consumer/branded products (preferably in personal care, fragrance, health, beauty and/or cosmetics and have current trade channel contacts.)
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Ability to adapt to change and to operate effectively in ambiguous situations.
• Self-starter w/emphasis on creativity, partnered with solid analytical & problem solving skills.
• Outstanding communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, including superior collaboration and negotiation.
In return, we will give you…
• A creative, high-energy work environment – sitting still is hard for us
• Award-winning marketing and kickass products
• Employee discounts on products (you’ll never have to smell your poop again… like, ever)
• Competitive pay and benefits
• Healthy snacks available for when your stomach starts rumblin’
• Bottomless lattes and sparking water – if you aren’t obsessed with Topo Chico yet, you will be!
• Massage chair and relaxation room for when you need a breather
• …endless Poo jokes. Obviously.