HiEnd Accents is hiring a Business Development Salesperson to take over a mix of existing accounts and develop new business. We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Salesperson to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. To excel in this role, you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
• Build and maintain successful relationships with prospects and existing clients
• Collaborate with Managers on business strategy to determine objectives, evaluating current business performance, and maximizing business reach and potential
• Partner with our marketing department to conduct market research and develop a strategic business development plan
• Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes, and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news
• Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business needs.
• Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
• Researching and networking with trade organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
• Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
• Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
• Responsible for business growth by meeting revenue goals and initiatives
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
• Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Proven sales track record
• Communication and negotiation skills
• Demonstrated achievement in B2B sales
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations
• Basic understanding of the industry, with the ability to become a subject matter expert on the job