is a growing wholesale apparel company offering contemporary clothing for women
all around the world. We are seeking young, temporary salesclerks to be part of
our show team during Dallas Apparel Market Show and Gift Show at Dallas Market
Center. They will be representing our company to present our clothing line to
customers and provide an excellent sales service to bring satisfaction to our
customers. Whoever works with us will have a high chance of being recruited to
our show traveling team.
Key responsibilities for temporary salesclerk (includes but are not limited to following):
1. Understand, learn, and utilize selected computer program to process purchase order correctly and in a timely manner.
2. Must wear our samples to promote (all samples are in size small) along with presentable shoes.
3. Manage high volume, day to day processing of purchase orders.
4. Organize and maintain racks and samples
5. Maintain high level of sales that brings satisfaction to our customers.
6. Build and manage positive and friendly customer, associate, and peer relationships.
Key requirements for temporary salesclerk position:
1. Must be available on Jan 18th - 28th
2. Computer literacy (MS Words, etc.)
4. Team oriented
5. Reliable and good work ethic
6. Attention to details and excellent organization skills
7. Excellent time management skills to handle multiple customers
8. Available 8:00am-6:00pm and 30 min. lunch break. $12 per hour.
To apply please summit your resume with a profile picture along with a reliable contact info.
Thank you and hope to hear from you soon!
Salary: $12.00 /hour
Sales Representative: 1 year