Art Group is a domestic manufacturer of artwork based in the Largo, FL
(Tampa/St. Petersburg) area, with offices in Atlanta, GA and showrooms across
the country. We produce high-quality reproduction art sourced directly from
artists around the world, as well as reproduction originals created by our
in-house creative talent. We also offer art consulting services to clients
whose design intent requires customization of one piece or an entire package. All
of our work is manufactured in our state-of-the-art Florida facility, supplying
thousands of designers in the commercial, retail and residential fields.
The principal responsibilities of this position include:
• Generate revenue through an outbound calling effort to local clientele.
• Create an inviting atmosphere and professional experience for all showroom visitors that reflect and reinforce the Wendover brand.
• Coordinate sales efforts with Wendover sales representatives in the DFW region.
• Maintain showroom through continual merchandising and hanging / rearranging artwork.
• Create detailed artwork specifications and custom quotes.
• Maintain a broad knowledge of Wendover’s residential art line and product capabilities.
• Create accurate order specifications and process all orders in a timely manner.
• Keep clients informed of order and delivery statuses.
• Attend and prepare the showroom for trade shows in Dallas, TX and High Point, NC.
• Maintain and update the showroom continuously as art sells from the showroom floor, including hanging large-scale artwork independently.
• Perform other duties as assigned in support of Wendover operations.
• Maintain timely and accurate reporting of all client contacts, business development initiatives, and revenue.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Proficiency in the principals and elements of Design
• 2+ years interior design experience
• 2+ years retail experience
• Strong academic track record with a degree in Interior Design/Interior Merchandising and courses in Art History
• Ability to hang artwork quickly and with precision
• Ability to lift up to 30lbs at a time, and ability to work on a ladder
• Ability to hang large pieces of artwork (up to 90”x60”) independently
• A positive, can-do attitude and desire to work hard
• A self-starter with the ability to work independently
• Ability to read and understand floor plans and elevations
• Strong organizational and communication skills with meticulous attention to detail
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines consistently
• A strong will to achieve and a winning spirit
• Ability to employ creative thinking and innovative ideas
• Engaging personality with a strong customer service mindset
• Uncompromised professionalism, integrity and accountability
• Ability to work Dallas Total Home and Gift Market and High Point markets, including working some weekends
• Proficiency in software programs, such as Photoshop, InDesign, Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
AND A PASSION FOR ART AND DESIGN