Facility Services - 2nd Shift
Date Posted: 9/1/2017
Position Summary: Maintains the cleanliness and safety of the DMC buildings.
- Ensures that restrooms are clean, stocked and sanitized
- Ensures that meeting and event rooms are clean and orderly
- Effectively maintains al public space throughout DMC campus
- Removes and properly disposes of trash throughout DMC campus
- Maintains carpeted areas; vacuums and spot cleans as necessary
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous custodial experience preferred, but not required
- Microsoft Office Suite experience preferred: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Walk and stand for vast majority of work shift
- Ability to life up to 50 lbs
- Flexibility: Adapts to change in the work environment in ways that help work-unit staff keep projects "on course."
- Resource Utilization: Responsibly spends financial resources in ways that result in ultimate accomplishment of work-unit or organizational objectives. Effectively and efficiently uses materials, supplies, equipment, systems or organization facilities.
- Self-Management: Engages in the effective use of self-assessment and self-management techniques in order to proactively and continuously improve own performance. Exhibits full responsibility for one's own work achievements and consistently maintains a high level of self-management that contributes to sustained high performance.
- Time Management: Effectively uses the time available to complete work tasks and activities that lead to the achievement of expected work objectives (as results or outputs).