Position Summary: Provides high quality customer service to internal and external customers over the phone and in person
Position Description (Bolded reflect performance appraisal criteria):
· Answers and processes all incoming calls in an efficient, courteous and timely manner
· Provides a professional and courteous welcome to DMC visitors and guests; communicates and directs guests as necessary
· Maintains accurate and current knowledge of all market activity and effectively communicates information as necessary
· Receives and processes deliveries, courier packages and rental checks
· Provides clerical assistance to other departments as necessary
· Other related duties as assigned
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· 2-3 years of receptionist or call center experience
· Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook
· Communication: Effectively listens to others and makes clear and effective oral presentations to individuals and groups regarding work-unit or organization issues. Communicates effectively in writing; is clear, concise and easily understood.
· Flexibility: Adapts to change in the work environment in ways that help work-unit staff keep projects “on course.”
· Interpersonal Skills: Considers and appropriately responds to the needs, feelings, capabilities, and interests of others.
· Planning: Establishes policies, guidelines, plans, and priorities required to meet work-unit or organization objectives.
· Resource Utilization: Responsibly spends financial resources in ways that result in ultimate accomplishment of work-unit or organizational objectives. Effectively and efficiently uses materials, supplies, equipment, systems or organization facilities.
· Self-Management: Engages in the effective use of self-assessment and self-management techniques in order to proactively and continuously improve own performance. Exhibits full responsibility for one’s own work achievements and consistently maintains a high level of self-management that contributes to sustained high performance.
· Time Management: Effectively uses the time available to complete work tasks and activities that lead to the achievement of expected work objectives (as results or outputs).