Position Summary: Provides high quality customer service to internal and external customers over the phone and in person
Position Description (Bolded reflect performance appraisal criteria):
· Answers and processes all incoming calls in an efficient, courteous and timely manner
· Provides a professional and courteous welcome to DMC visitors and guests; communicates and directs guests as necessary
· Maintains accurate and current knowledge of all market activity and effectively communicates information as necessary
· Receives and processes deliveries, courier packages and rental checks
· Provides clerical assistance to other departments as necessary
· Other related duties as assigned
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· 2-3 years of receptionist or call center experience
· Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook
· Communication: Effectively listens to others and makes clear and effective oral presentations to individuals and groups regarding work-unit or organization issues. Communicates effectively in writing; is clear, concise and easily understood.
· Flexibility: Adapts to change in the work environment in ways that help work-unit staff keep projects “on course.”
· Interpersonal Skills: Considers and appropriately responds to the needs, feelings, capabilities, and interests of others.
· Planning: Establishes policies, guidelines, plans, and priorities required to meet work-unit or organization objectives.
· Resource Utilization: Responsibly spends financial resources in ways that result in ultimate accomplishment of work-unit or organizational objectives. Effectively and efficiently uses materials, supplies, equipment, systems or organization facilities.
· Self-Management: Engages in the effective use of self-assessment and self-management techniques in order to proactively and continuously improve own performance. Exhibits full responsibility for one’s own work achievements and consistently maintains a high level of self-management that contributes to sustained high performance.
· Time Management: Effectively uses the time available to complete work tasks and activities that lead to the achievement of expected work objectives (as results or outputs).
Dallas Market Center
2100 Stemmons Freeway
Dallas, TX 75207