Position Summary: The Marketing Director of Apparel & Accessories will oversee the strategic development and implementation of all marketing campaigns and initiatives for the Apparel and Accessories industry.
Position Description (Italics reflect performance appraisal criteria):
· Develop and execute comprehensive strategic marketing plan and programs (including special events) to support sales and revenue objectives.
· Direct internal resources (creative, pr, events, website, social) to deliver the marketing plan.
· Develop and manage marketing budget.
· Oversee development and production of marketing materials.
· Collaborate with cross-functional partners (Leasing, Retail Development) to ensure integration.
· Develop and execute media plans including print, online, social media and email.
· Measure impact of marketing initiatives and develop strategies to address key learnings.
· Adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
· Other related duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing or related field
· Minimum 5 years marketing experience; agency experience preferred
· Strong leadership, collaboration, project management, and problem-solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be able to lead and influence others.
· Strong sense of ownership and accountability
· Self-starter, assertive, go-getter with high energy and desire to drive the business
· Office Environment – Ability to sit for vast majority of work shift.
· Market Environment – Duties are more strenuous and requite light lifting, moving and a significant amount of walking.
· Analytical Orientation: Creates measurable, quantitative metrics to monitor success.
· Business Acumen: Knows how businesses work; knowledgeable in current and future policies, practices, trends, technology and information affecting his or her business and organization; knows the competition; is aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace.
· Communication: Effectively listens to others and makes clear and effective oral presentations to individuals and groups regarding work-unit or organization issues. Communicates effectively in writing; is clear, concise and easily understood.
· Creativity: Develops new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
· Flexibility: Adapts to change in the work environment in ways that help work-unit staff keep projects “on course.”
· Interpersonal Saavy: Relates well to all kinds of people inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; can diffuse even high-tension situations effectively and communicate highly technical information in a simplistic and easily understandable way.
· Interpersonal Skills: Considers and appropriately responds to the needs, feelings, capabilities, and interests of others.
· Organizing: Can marshal resources to get things done; can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively and efficiently; arranges information in a useful manner.
· Planning: Establishes policies, guidelines, plans, and priorities required to meet work-unit or organization objectives.
· Resource Utilization: Effectively and efficiently uses materials, supplies, equipment, systems or organization facilities.
· Self-Management: Engages in the effective use of self-assessment and self-management techniques in order to proactively and continuously improve own performance. Exhibits full responsibility for one’s own work achievements and consistently maintains a high level of self-management that contributes to sustained high performance.
· Strategic Perspective: Looks toward the broadest possible view of an issue or challenge; can easily pose future scenarios; can think globally; can discuss multiple aspects and impacts of issues and project them into the future.
· Time Management: Effectively uses the time available to complete work tasks and activities that lead to the achievement of expected work objectives (as results or outputs).
Dallas Market Center
2100 Stemmons Freeway
Dallas, TX 75207