Position Summary: Effectively coordinates all aspects of Temp Leasing Show preparation, prospecting, and execution.
Position Description (Italics reflect performance appraisal criteria):
· Accurately maintains and updates Temp Leasing System database with temporary exhibitor information; ensures that exhibitor files contain proper documentation (certificates of insurance, confirmation letters, etc.); interfaces effectively with building tenants and customers
· Accurately maintains and updates Goldmine with temporary exhibitor information to support show management and sales prospecting
· Effectively organizes materials for show offices and provides on-site show management during markets and sample sales
· Creates and administers communications to and for temporary exhibitors in a creative and timely manner (e.g. Temp Show information, fliers, reminders, broadcast faxes, etc.)
· Nurtures and maintains positive relationships with temporary exhibitors to support and promote loyalty to DMC; provides operations assistance as needed
· Partners effectively with team as necessary; communicates and shares relevant information
· Makes outbound phone calls to temporary exhibitor prospects with leads generated by Leasing Directors
· Works with the Leasing Directors in support role for communication with both prospects and current exhibotrs via phone, fax, and email
· Assists Leasing Directors with exhibit sales through telemarketing campaigns
· Reports daily call efforts and all outcomes
· Participates in sales meetings: provides updates, reports opportunities and outcomes of telemarketing efforts
· By assignment, participates in activites designed to improve sales (training, researching sources/leads, special events, etc.)
· Other related duties as assigned
· High School Diploma or equivalent; some college preferred
· 1-2 years of administrative, office, or customer service experience
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Goldmine
· Office Environment – Ability to sit for vast majority of work shift
· Market Environment - Extensive periods of walking during markets
· Communication: Effectively listens to others and makes clear and effective oral presentations to individuals and groups regarding work-unit or organization issues. Communicates effectively in writing; is clear, concise and easily understood.
· Flexibility: Adapts to change in the work environment in ways that help work-unit staff keep projects “on course.”
· Interpersonal Skills: Considers and appropriately responds to the needs, feelings, capabilities, and interests of others.
· Planning: Establishes policies, guidelines, plans, and priorities required to meet work-unit or organization objectives.
· Resource Utilization: Responsibly spends financial resources in ways that result in ultimate accomplishment of work-unit or organizational objectives. Effectively and efficiently uses materials, supplies, equipment, systems or organization facilities.
· Self-Management: Engages in the effective use of self-assessment and self-management techniques in order to proactively and continuously improve own performance. Exhibits full responsibility for one’s own work achievements and consistently maintains a high level of self-management that contributes to sustained high performance.
· Time Management: Effectively uses the time available to complete work tasks and activities that lead to the achievement of expected work objectives (as results or outputs).
Dallas Market Center
2100 Stemmons Freeway
Dallas, TX 75207