Position Summary: Effectively coordinates all aspects of Temp Leasing Show preparation, prospecting, and execution.
Position Description (Italics reflect performance appraisal criteria):
· Accurately maintains and updates Temp Leasing System database with temporary exhibitor information; ensures that exhibitor files contain proper documentation (certificates of insurance, confirmation letters, etc.); interfaces effectively with building tenants and customers
· Accurately maintains and updates Goldmine with temporary exhibitor information to support show management and sales prospecting
· Effectively organizes materials for show offices and provides on-site show management during markets and sample sales
· Creates and administers communications to and for temporary exhibitors in a creative and timely manner (e.g. Temp Show information, fliers, reminders, broadcast faxes, etc.)
· Nurtures and maintains positive relationships with temporary exhibitors to support and promote loyalty to DMC; provides operations assistance as needed
· Partners effectively with team as necessary; communicates and shares relevant information
· Makes outbound phone calls to temporary exhibitor prospects with leads generated by Leasing Directors
· Works with the Leasing Directors in support role for communication with both prospects and current exhibotrs via phone, fax, and email
· Assists Leasing Directors with exhibit sales through telemarketing campaigns
· Reports daily call efforts and all outcomes
· Participates in sales meetings: provides updates, reports opportunities and outcomes of telemarketing efforts
· By assignment, participates in activites designed to improve sales (training, researching sources/leads, special events, etc.)
· Other related duties as assigned
· High School Diploma or equivalent; some college preferred
· 1-2 years of administrative, office, or customer service experience
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Goldmine
· Office Environment – Ability to sit for vast majority of work shift
· Market Environment - Extensive periods of walking during markets
· Communication: Effectively listens to others and makes clear and effective oral presentations to individuals and groups regarding work-unit or organization issues. Communicates effectively in writing; is clear, concise and easily understood.
· Flexibility: Adapts to change in the work environment in ways that help work-unit staff keep projects “on course.”
· Interpersonal Skills: Considers and appropriately responds to the needs, feelings, capabilities, and interests of others.
· Planning: Establishes policies, guidelines, plans, and priorities required to meet work-unit or organization objectives.
· Resource Utilization: Responsibly spends financial resources in ways that result in ultimate accomplishment of work-unit or organizational objectives. Effectively and efficiently uses materials, supplies, equipment, systems or organization facilities.
· Self-Management: Engages in the effective use of self-assessment and self-management techniques in order to proactively and continuously improve own performance. Exhibits full responsibility for one’s own work achievements and consistently maintains a high level of self-management that contributes to sustained high performance.
· Time Management: Effectively uses the time available to complete work tasks and activities that lead to the achievement of expected work objectives (as results or outputs).