· Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing or related field
· Minimum 5 years marketing experience; agency experience preferred
· Strong leadership, collaboration, project management, and problem-solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be able to lead and influence others.
· Strong sense of ownership and accountability
· Self-starter, assertive, go-getter with high energy and desire to drive the business
· Office Environment – Ability to sit for vast majority of work shift.
· Market Environment – Duties are more strenuous and requite light lifting, moving and a significant amount of walking.
· Analytical Orientation: Creates measurable, quantitative metrics to monitor success.
· Business Acumen: Knows how businesses work; knowledgeable in current and future policies, practices, trends, technology and information affecting his or her business and organization; knows the competition; is aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace.
· Communication: Effectively listens to others and makes clear and effective oral presentations to individuals and groups regarding work-unit or organization issues. Communicates effectively in writing; is clear, concise and easily understood.
· Creativity: Develops new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
· Flexibility: Adapts to change in the work environment in ways that help work-unit staff keep projects “on course.”
· Interpersonal Saavy: Relates well to all kinds of people inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; can diffuse even high-tension situations effectively and communicate highly technical information in a simplistic and easily understandable way.
· Interpersonal Skills: Considers and appropriately responds to the needs, feelings, capabilities, and interests of others.
· Organizing: Can marshal resources to get things done; can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively and efficiently; arranges information in a useful manner.
· Planning: Establishes policies, guidelines, plans, and priorities required to meet work-unit or organization objectives.
· Resource Utilization: Effectively and efficiently uses materials, supplies, equipment, systems or organization facilities.
· Self-Management: Engages in the effective use of self-assessment and self-management techniques in order to proactively and continuously improve own performance. Exhibits full responsibility for one’s own work achievements and consistently maintains a high level of self-management that contributes to sustained high performance.
· Strategic Perspective: Looks toward the broadest possible view of an issue or challenge; can easily pose future scenarios; can think globally; can discuss multiple aspects and impacts of issues and project them into the future.
· Time Management: Effectively uses the time available to complete work tasks and activities that lead to the achievement of expected work objectives (as results or outputs).