Position Description (Italics reflect performance appraisal criteria):
· Perform all preventative maintenance to HVAC and mechanical equipment
· Perform basic repairs and/or assist with the repairs and maintenance to remainder of the facilities’ equipment
· Ability to work weekends as needed with varied hours and days
· High School diploma or equivalent
· 4yrs minimum hands on experience
· Electrical, HVAC, Pneumatics and Pumps
· Experience working at varying levels of height
· Valid Texas Driver’s License
· Ability to work on a scissor lift or boom lift at heights of 6ft or greater
· Ability to climb stairs, climb and work on A-frame ladders, extension ladders or scaffolds at heights of 6ft or greater
· Ability to push, pull and lift 75lbs
· Ability to stand, squat and sit for extended periods of time in all types of weather and climate conditions
· Ability to wear and work in various types of Personal Protection Devices and Equipment
· Communication: Effectively listens to others and makes clear and effective oral presentations to individuals and groups regarding work-unit or organization issues. Communicates effectively in writing; is clear, concise and easily understood.
· Flexibility: Adapts to change in the work environment and schedule in ways that help work-unit staff keep projects and events “on course.”
· Interpersonal Skills: Considers and appropriately responds to the needs, feelings, capabilities, and interests of others.
· Planning: Establishes policies, guidelines, plans, and priorities required to meet work-unit or organization objectives.
· Resource Utilization: Responsibly spends financial resources in ways that result in ultimate accomplishment of work-unit or organizational objectives. Effectively and efficiently uses materials, supplies, equipment, systems or organization facilities.
· Self-Management: Engages in the effective use of self-assessment and self-management techniques in order to proactively and continuously improve own performance. Exhibits full responsibility for one’s own work achievements and consistently maintains a high level of self-management that contributes to sustained high performance.
· Time Management: Effectively uses the time available to complete work tasks and activities that lead to the achievement of expected work objectives (as results or outputs).
Dallas Market Center
2100 Stemmons Freeway
Dallas, TX 75207