· Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing or related field
· Minimum 5 years marketing experience; agency experience preferred
· Strong leadership, collaboration, project management, and problem-solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be able to lead and influence others.
· Strong sense of ownership and accountability
· Self-starter, assertive, go-getter with high energy and desire to drive the business
· Office Environment – Ability to sit for vast majority of work shift.
· Market Environment – Duties are more strenuous and requite light lifting, moving and a significant amount of walking.
among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
· Flexibility: Adapts to change in the work environment in ways that help work-unit staff keep projects