Position Summary: The Vice President, Marketing, Apparel owns marketing for Women’s Apparel & Accessories, Western, Children’s, Men’s, and Bridal - from creation through implementation.
Position Description (Italics reflect performance appraisal criteria):
· Define the strategic vision for all Apparel categories.
· Develop and execute comprehensive strategic marketing plan and programs to support sales and revenue objectives.
· Direct internal resources (creative, PR, events, website, social, events) to deliver the marketing plan and ensure execution.
· Develop and manage marketing budget.
· Oversee development and production of marketing materials.
· Collaborate with cross-functional partners (Leasing, Retail Development) to ensure integration.
· Develop and execute media plans including print, online, social media and email.
· Measure impact of marketing initiatives and develop strategies to address key learnings.
· Adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
· Other related duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing or related field
· MBA preferred
· Minimum 15 years of progressive marketing experience; agency experience preferred
· Strong leadership, collaboration, project management, and problem-solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be able to lead and influence others.
· Strong sense of ownership and accountability
· Self-starter, assertive, go-getter with high energy and desire to drive the business
· Apparel experience preferred
· Office Environment – Ability to sit for vast majority of work shift.
· Market Environment – Duties are more strenuous and requite light lifting, moving and a significant amount of walking.
Dallas Market Center
2100 Stemmons Freeway
Dallas, TX 75207