Administers, processes, and maintains company benefits programs including health, COBRA, life, FSA, FMLA/STD, OIBP. Functions as a liaison between vendors and associates as needed.
Position Description (Bolded reflect performance appraisal criteria):
· Ensure benefit programs are compliant, communicate changes as nee, awareness, and general and required announcements regarding plans
· Communicate and meet with brokers and vendors on any needs or change to plans, including coordination of annual open enrollment.
· Administer COBRA (enter/update information to Wage Works site)
· Enter benefit enrollment and changes to Ceridian and all carrier sites including: BCBS, Cigna, EyeMed, Dearborn, and Wage Works.
· Conducts exit interviews as needed.
· Assist with employee relations.
· Lead and serve on forum committee.
· Provide monthly employee service / anniversary letters for President.
· Maintain and update OSHA report 300 and 301A
· Approve treatment for any on-the-job injuries
· Complete OIBP Loss Run quarterly.
· Coordinate 401 (k) open enrollment meetings (2-4 annually) with Cook Financial Services
· Send medical invoices for OIBP to Reny Co, for review; pay negotiated allowance to providers.
· Monthly Birthday and Anniversary Report-arrange for cake/cupcakes.
· Monthly invoice payments for benefit plans; review/audit invoices bi-monthly for accuracy.
· 5500 Annually (work with Lockton Dunning on any information required); send all schedule A’s.
· Assist with 401 (k) Annual Audit-complete questionnaire for BDO audit team, research, and provide all documents requested. Includes working with CBG on 5500 and ING for audit package.
· EEO-I Annual Report.
· Serve on Safety Committee and provide stats of incidents including time lost, cost, and type.
· Send termination alerts to Protective Services and IT.
· Oversee FMLA/STD and LTD benefits.
· Partner with employees and management to communicate various Human Resources policies, laws, standards, and government relations.
· HR Generalist-Trainer, HR Generalist-Recruiter
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field
· PHR certification preferred
· Previous knowledge and administrator of benefit plans. Good communication skills.
· MS Office Suite: Outlook, Power Point, Excel
Dallas Market Center
2100 Stemmons Freeway
Dallas, TX 75207