Position Summary: Do you enjoy helping others and creating a welcoming space for coworkers and guests? Are you a proactive problem-solver who has an eagle eye for details and accuracy? Do you enjoy working in a creative and collaborative environment where excellent customer service and efficient project management is the gold standard?
The Administrative Assistant (AA) will work hand-in-hand with the Executive Assistant (EA) in the Office of the President & CEO. Their collaborative approach to the workload will play to each other’s strengths and allow the EA to focus on special projects and relationship development on behalf of the executive team.
The AA will provide warm, organized, and efficient administrative support to the EA, President & CEO, CEO Emeritus, EVP, Marketing, and Creative Director. He/she will execute daily operational tasks and provide strategic recommendations to streamline workloads and efficiencies. Interacting with all departments and customers, the AA will demonstrate professionalism, kindness, attention to detail, accuracy, positivity, problem-solving, confidentiality, and patience.
Position Description (Italics reflect performance appraisal criteria):
· Handle all information in with sensitivity & confidentiality
· Answer & direct phone calls
· Organize & schedule meetings
· Maintain contact lists
· Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
· Take meeting minutes
· Maintain hard- & soft-copy filing systems
· Maintain office supply inventory & anticipate needs
· Reconcile & submit expense reports
· Provide general support to callers & visitors
· Execute research & reporting
· Facilitate correspondence (emails, memos, letters, faxes or forms)
· Receive, sort & distribute mail
· Coordinate with other administrative team members to ensure project completion
· Provide relief (lunch, vacation) for administrative team
· High School Diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
· 3-5 years of General Office or Administrative experience. Proficient in MS Office.
· Office Environment- Ability to sit for vast majority of work shift
Dallas Market Center
2100 Stemmons Freeway
Dallas, TX 75207