Position Summary: Responsible for providing effective and efficient corporate support to the EVP Leasing and any associate he/she is assigned. Acts as a liaison with the EVP’s direct reports to synthesize and prioritize needs and requests.
Position Description (Italics reflect performance appraisal criteria):
- Effectively organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information (files, database, etc); communicates related information to the EVP; answers and responds to phone calls in a timely and efficient manner.
- Acts as the principal interface with tenants and coodinates issues on behalf of the Executive team. Issues a summation of the issues for the EVP to analyze and respond as needed.
- Responsible for drafting al announcements generated by the EVP.
- Manages the market date calendars and understands subtleties and synchronization of the calendar of events with repsect to holiday, competitive shows (nationally and internationally_ and other DMC and citywide events.
- Lead production coordinator and developer of major presentations, proposals and business plans including new business pursuit opportunities generated by the VP. Presentations must be creative, high quality ad consistently professional at all times.
- Coordinates and develops off-site retreats, customer gatherings, and special events involving customers and internal executive team.
- Provides divisional budget review and analysis on behalf of the EVP during planning stages and interfaces with finance as the liaison during the preparation of budgets.
- Reads all applicable trade publications and pulls articles for review.
- Effectively manages the EVP’s schedule; sorts and distributes mail and messages – determines priority and communicates urgency when needed.
- EVP calendar management.
- Interacts and communicates with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Provides back up support to other Executive Assistants.
- Coordinate and manages EVP’s travel and expense reports.
- Accurately maintains and updates Leasing System database with temporary exhibitor information; ensures that exhibitor files contain proper documentation (certificates of insurance, confirmation letters, etc.); interfaces effectively with building tenants and customers.
- Accurately maintains and updates Goldmine with home exhibitor information to support show management and sales prospecting.
- Nurtures and maintains positive relationships with permanent exhibitors to support and promote loyalty to DMC; provides operations assistance as needed.
- Partners effectively with team as necessary; communicates and shares relevant information.
- Works with the Leasing Directors in support role for communication with both prospects and current permanent exhibitors via phone, fax and email.
- Maintain positive relationships with permanent exhibitors on Home Floors in absence of VP Leasing Home & Design.
- Assist with budget for permanent exhibitors.
- Maintain office supply ordering/requests for Leasing department.
- Assist Leasing Directors with showing space for permanent exhibitor prospects.
- Assist Leasing Directors in obtaining bids for newly leased space and working with Operations team to ensure newly leased showrooms are ready for exhibitors.
- Participates in sales meetings, provides updates, reports opportunities and outcomes of telemarketing efforts.
- By assignment, participates in activities designed to improve sales (training, researching sources/leads, special events, etc.)
- Other related duties as assigned.