Date Posted: 3/10/2017
- Perform all preventative maintenance to HVAC and Mechanical equipment
- Perform basic repairs and/or assist with the repairs and maintenance to remainder of the facilities equipment
- Ability to work weekends as needed with varied hours and days
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 4 years minimum hands on experience
- Electrical, HVAC, Pneumatics and Pumps
- Experience working at varying levels of height
- Valid Texas Drivers License
- Ability to work on a scissor lift or boom lift at heights of 6 feet or greater
- Ability to climb stairs, climb and work on A-frame ladders, extension ladders, or scaffolds at heights of 6 feet or greater
- Ability to push, pull and lift 75+ lbs
- Ability to stand, squat, bend and sit for extended periods of time in all types of weather and climate conditions
- Ability to wear and work in various types of Personal Protection Devices and Equipment
- Communication: Effectively listens to others and makes clear and effective oral presentations to individuals and groups regarding work-unit or organization issues. Communicates effectively in writing; is clear, concise and easily understood.
- Flexibility: Adapts to change in the work environment and schedule in ways that help work-unit staff keep projects and events "on course."
- Interpersonal Skills: Considers and appropriately responds to the needs, feelings, capabilities, and interests of others.
- Planning: Establishes policies, guidelines, plans, and priorities required to meet work-unit or organization objectives.
- Resource Utilization: Responsibly spends financial resources in ways that result in ultimate accomplishment of work-unit or organizational objectives. Effectively and efficiently uses materials, supplies, equipment, systems or organization facilities.
- Self-Management: Engages in the effective use of self-assessment and self-management techniques in order to proactively and continuously improve own performance. Exhibits full responsibility for one's own work achievements and consistently maintains a high level of self-management that contributes to sustained high performance.
- Time Management: Effectively uses the time available to complete work tasks and activities that lead to the achievement of expected work objectives (as results or outputs).