Facility Services Technician - Various Shifts
Date Posted: 4/17/2017
Position Summary: Maintains the cleanliness and safety of the DMC buildings.
- Ensures that restrooms are clean, stocked and sanitized
- Ensures that meeting and event rooms are clean and orderly
- Effectively maintains al public space throughout DMC campus
- Removes and properly disposes of trash throughout DMC campus
- Maintains carpeted areas; vacuums and spot cleans as necessary
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous custodial experience preferred, but not required
- Microsoft Office Suite experience preferred: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Walk and stand for vast majority of work shift
- Ability to life up to 50 lbs
- Flexibility: Adapts to change in the work environment in ways that help work-unit staff keep projects "on course."
- Resource Utilization: Responsibly spends financial resources in ways that result in ultimate accomplishment of work-unit or organizational objectives. Effectively and efficiently uses materials, supplies, equipment, systems or organization facilities.
- Self-Management: Engages in the effective use of self-assessment and self-management techniques in order to proactively and continuously improve own performance. Exhibits full responsibility for one's own work achievements and consistently maintains a high level of self-management that contributes to sustained high performance.
- Time Management: Effectively uses the time available to complete work tasks and activities that lead to the achievement of expected work objectives (as results or outputs).
Dallas Market Center
2100 Stemmons Freeway
Dallas, TX 75207