Announcing New Promotions, Expanded Sections, and More in The Temps at June Total Home & Gift Market
DALLAS – June 13, 2018 – Dallas Market Center today announced The Temps at June 2018 Total Home & Gift Market, June 20-24, 2018, will feature new exhibitors, new sections, and new promotions to drive traffic across the Temps marketplace. The Luxe Gift and the Home & Design Temp neighborhoods open on June 20, and all other neighborhoods will open June 21.
Within the five distinct Temp neighborhoods, buyers will find what they need with more ease and efficiency than ever before. The neighborhoods include:
· Premium brands in Luxe Gift Temps on the 1st floor of the Trade Mart
· Home & Design Temps on the 6th floor of the World Trade Center
· The industry’s hottest Gifts, Holiday & Floral, Gourmet, and Made on WTC 12
· Women’s Apparel & Accessories Temps on WTC 13
· Home Décor, Vintage, Artisan, and Cash & Carry are located inside Market Hall, the only Temp space that allows retailers to purchase a wide range of products for immediate delivery or order-writing
Buyers will be immersed in an improved shopping experience in the Temps this June, and will discover more new lines and unique products within these distinct neighborhoods. Notable lines featured within the Temps include, but aren’t limited to:
Drawing more crowds to the Gift, Holiday/Floral, Gourmet, and Made Temp neighborhood than before, Dallas Market Center’s expanded seminar space on WTC 12 will host more than a dozen events during market. Seminars on WTC 12 such as, “Lindsey Roberts Schey: 2018 Trends in Gift” and “Ashley Morrow: So You Came to Market, Now What?” equip buyers with the information needed to be successful at market. View the full schedule of events taking place inside the new seminar space on WTC 12 on our market events page.
In addition to expanded lines and events, retailers can anticipate great incentives and promotions on all Temp floors during June Total Home & Gift Market. The first 20 retailers to spend $1,000 or more with Temp vendors located in the same Temp neighborhood will receive a $100 AMEX gift card right on the spot – no waiting required! The effective dates for this buyer promotion are:
· Thursday, June 21st and Friday, June 22nd: TM1 (Luxe Gift) and WTC 6 (Home & Design) ONLY
· Friday, June 22nd and Saturday, June 23rd: WTC 12 (Gift), WTC 13 (Women’s Apparel and Accessories), Market Hall ONLY
Retailers can purchase products from multiple Temp vendors to reach $1,000 or more, but the purchases must all be with Temp vendors in the same neighborhood. Confirmed order copies must be taken to the Show Office or Buyer’s Lounge on the applicable floor to redeem the gift card. Retailers who qualify will redeem their AMEX cards at the following locations:
· TM1 – Luxe Gift: Info Booth on TM1
· WTC 6 – Home & Design: Buyer’s Lounge on 6
· WTC 12 – Gift: Show Office on 12
· WTC 13 – Women’s Apparel and Accessories: Buyer’s Lounge on 13
· Market Hall – Show Office in North Hall
For more information on temporary exhibit opportunities or to contact a leasing agent, visit http://dallasmarketcenter.com/leasing/templeasing.aspx.
Dallas Market Center is located in the strongest economic zone in the U.S., and its Total Home & Gift Markets serve loyal retail buyers and interior designers, from across the U.S. and internationally, seeking a wide range of products from leading manufacturers and emerging companies.
Visit the Dallas Market Center website or download the Dallas Market App for a complete list of events. Also, keep up-to-date on all market information by visiting Dallas Market Center on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
About Dallas Market Center
Founded in 1957, Dallas Market Center is the world’s most complete wholesale marketplace. Within its marketplace of more than five million square feet, retailers from around the globe source products ranging from home furnishings, gifts, decorative accessories and lighting to textiles, fashion accessories and men's, western, women's and children's apparel. With more than 50 markets each year attended by more than 200,000 retail buyers from all 50 states and 85 countries, Dallas Market Center offers hundreds of events and seminars geared toward helping retailers expand business and increase profits. The Dallas Market Center website is available at dallasmarketcenter.com.