Our ideal candidate is someone passionate about pursuing a career in the fashion industry. As an intern/temporary market hire in our Showroom, you’ll have the benefit of working alongside a team of Showroom Coordinators and Account Executives to work on monitoring and tracking sample inventory, market preparation, daily administrative tasks and tradeshow attendance. Candidate should be hardworking, motivated and eager to take the initiative. Associates will be required to assist in set-up for the show.
Dates for this position are January 13th – 17th.
Key responsibilities (includes but are not limited to following):
1. Understand, learn, and utilize our POS systems to process customer's purchase orders correctly and in a timely manner.
2. Must wear our samples during the duration of the show to promote our product.
3. Must be able to work efficiently in high volume traffic.
4. Organize and maintain the cleanliness of the showroom.
5. Maintain high level of sales that brings satisfaction to our customers.
6. Build and manage positive and friendly customer, associate, and peer relationships.
Thank you for your interest in our agency