HiEnd Accents is a leading designer and distributor of affordable luxury bedding and accessories. including bedding sets, decorated pillows, small rugs, dinnerware, picture frames and wall arts etc. Our customers include department stores, furniture chains, and online retailers such as Amazon, Wayfair, Bed Bath and Beyond, JCPenney, Macy’s etc. Currently we are currently looking for an E-Commerce Account Manager to join our E-Commerce team. The E-Commerce Account Manager is responsible for growing relationships with key E-Commerce accounts, achieving sales targets, and drive our E-Commerce sales to the next level.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Formulate and execute quarterly, annual sales and marketing plans for assigned accounts, constantly drive business to meet sales targets and strategic objectives with assigned accounts
• Identify and develop new key E-Commerce accounts.
• Work with customers to plan and set performance objectives.
• Establish productive, relationship with key personal in assigned accounts.
• Analyze account assortment and sales data, provide meaningful insights on account performance to increase sales.
• In cooperation with operations team, ensures complete and on-time order fulfillment, chargeback minimization and operations metrics compliance
• Manage new and existing product listing, content descriptions, content optimization of assigned accounts.
• Negotiate vendor agreements
• Make sure assigned accounts follow company’s pricing policy and address pricing issues in a timely fashion.
• Conduct research to assist product development team in new product creation.
• Research, analyze, and document the competitive landscape
• Able and willing to work necessary hours to meet all project deadlines.
• Attend national trade shows and other customer events as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
• 3 plus years experience in major e-commerce sales/account management with in-depth knowledge of various retailer portal.
• Self-motivated, sales-driven focus.
• Strong negotiation and people management skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent business management and developmental skills.
• Must have experience with vendor portals, such as Amazon, Macy’s, JCPenney.
• Experience with home textiles or fashion industry is a plus.
HiEnd Accents offers excellent base salary, commission plus bonus. Other benefits include PTO, vacation, health insurance and more. For more information about our company, please visit www.HiEndAccents.com.
Job Type: Full-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
• What is the highest level of education you have completed?
• How many years of Marketing & Merchandising experience do you have?
• How many years of Major Retailers and e-Commerce Retailers Account Management experience do you have?
• How many years of Vendor Portal and SEO experience do you have?
• How many years of Fashion & Gift Industry experience do you have?