HiEnd Accents is a leading designer and distributor of affordable luxury bedding and accessories, including bedding, bath, kitchen, and home decor. Our customers include department stores, furniture chains, online retailers, boutique stores, designers, and hospitality customers. Currently, we are looking for a Creative Manager to lead our expanded creative team.
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities include but not limited to direct contribution and management of the process, procedure, and production in the development of products and all facets of creative work.
Development and Product Management
• Product Development, creating process, and procedure while keeping the creative department on task and timeline. Holding team members accountable, holding scheduled meetings, identifying status, action steps, and communicating findings to upper management.
• Product Direction, assisting new trends search, and styles and design, building the brand while introducing new styles and aesthetic with potential growth in categories.
• Competitive information, price comparison, research of styles, trends, and colors for all categories.
• Analyze customer demographics and shopping behavior via Google Analytics & Shopify Analytics to impact sales.
• Project Management, organize next steps with the process and keep communication between the team (including China team), updating with constant follow-through quickly.
• Production Cycle Management, making sure production issues are resolved promptly.
• Product Merchandising, creating style guides, art direct and soft style photography, and proper implementation.
• Product/Brand presentation, working with various teams to standardize product presentation, including but not limited to packaging.
• Other product assets, such as copies, graphics, and anything necessary.
• Intellectual Property registration to protect designs of the brand.
• Other duties as assigned
Sales & Marketing Support
• Design and execute Product presentations for the sales team as needed
• Work with sales to bring outside information from accounts, stores, reps, and their needs and suggestions.
• Showroom layout, design, and merchandise for shows
• Work in Market shows supporting the sales team if needed
• Work with Marketing on copies, merchandising, photography, and advertising.
• Collaborate on the marketing calendar as it relates to the brand message and style of the product
• Work with the marketing team on Catalog layout and design
• Product training and or presentations to the customers and the team
• Back up assisting in sales as needed if managers are out of office
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree in design and art fields is required.
• Product development or relevant field with 10+ years' experience in fashion design.
• Strong analytical and project management skills.
• Exceptional verbal and report presentation abilities.
• Deep knowledge of product development and production life cycles.
• Proven ability to optimize campaigns to KPIs while demonstrating agility to adapt to modified
• Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced (and fun!) work environment and multi-task
• Customer-centric brand steward that is a self-starter, confident and proactive
• High energy with a keen sense of urgency and drive to perform/deliver
• A relentless learner with a desire to try innovative approaches
• Excellent organization skills with extreme attention to detail
• Capable of proactively managing multiple projects at various stages of completion and quickly shifting priorities as needed
• Experience with Bedding/Textile or other home goods designs is a must.
HiEnd Accents offers competitive compensation package. Other benefits include medical, dental, vision and employee purchase discounts. For more information about us, please visit www.HiEndAccents.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
• How many years of product management experience?
• How many years of Fashion design experience do you have?
• How many years of Wholesale Industry experience do you have?
• What is the highest level of education you have completed?