HiEnd Accents is a leading designer and distributor of affordable luxury bedding and accessories, including bedding, bath, kitchen, and home decor. Our customers include department stores, furniture chains, boutique stores, designers, and hospitality, western and lodge. HiEnd Accents is looking for Sales Representatives to develop current customers by ensuring they have the right products, identify new markets and customer leads, and pitch prospective customers.
Sales Representative Job Responsibilities:
• Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
• Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
• Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
• Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
• Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
• Keeps Regional Managers informed by communication monthly work plans, and annual territory analyses.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
• Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
• Maintains professional by reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in trade Associations. (IDS, ASID, NEWH).
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Attends relative Regional or Western and High Point Tradeshows.
Sales Representative Qualifications/Skills:
• Customer service
• Meeting sales goals
• Closing skills
• Territory management
• Prospecting skills
• Product knowledge
• Presentation skills
• Client relationships
• Motivation for sales
• BA/BS University degree or equivalence in experience
• Three to five years of industry sales experience
• Familiarity with office software and phone systems
Job Type: Commission based. To inquire regarding open territories, please contact Patty Price – 214.484.2996 x124.