HiEnd Accents specializing in affordable luxury bedding, bath, accessories and gift is currently looking for a Regional Sales Manager to expand sales network as well as grow sales in the sales territories.
• Proactively make outbound calls to customers for product introduction, up-sell existing orders, or provide sales support to existing accounts
• Handle inbound inquiries or sales calls
• Develop and manage sales leads by utilizing online, offline, marketing sources
• Maintain follow up records and record all account activities in the SAP system
• Recruit, train and manage a team of territory sales representatives and their sales activities.
• Set sales goals for each member of the team.
• Lead and assist team in growing existing account sales and acquiring new accounts.
• Travel to each sales rep territory periodically, coach new reps sales skills and update them with new products.
• Achieve individual sales objectives for an assigned portfolio of accounts
• Work closely with management to develop and implement regional sales strategy.
• Work with internal stakeholders (e.g. Product Development, Operations) to provide feedback from customers.
• Travel to trade shows and on-site visits for larger customer opportunities.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree. Required
• 8+ years sales management experience with proven field sales experience and results.
• Strong leadership and training skills.
• Ability to motivate, inspire and lead a professional sales team.
• Excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills.
• Home, gift and furniture industry sales experience a must. Required
Only qualified applications accepted please.
HiEnd Accents offers excellent base salary, plus bonus. Other benefits include medical, dental, vision. For more information about our company, please visit www.HiEndAccents.com.
Job Type: Full-time
You have requested to ask candidates the following questions:
• How many years of Home, Gift and Furniture Industry experience do you have?
• How many years of Wholesale Sales Management experience do you have?
• How many years of managing territory reps experience do you have?
• What is the highest level of education you have completed?