HiEnd Accents is a leading provider of affordable luxurious bedding and home accessories. The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, coordinating and implementing marketing strategies and activities to drive company sales.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Plan, develop, organize and evaluate brand/marketing strategy for the company (Digital & Print).
• Collect and analyze data to understand market trends, competitor activities and the behavior of HiEnd Accents’ target audiences.
• Work closely with product development and sales teams to gather information and understand the market needs for the products.
• Creation and publication of all marketing material such as press release, market invitation, product catalogs, newsletters, post cards, brochures, eblasts, educational seminar, articles, videos, etc.
• Manage marketing campaigns with sales activities.
• Coordinate and participate in promotional activities for trade shows and work closely with advertising partners to manage marketing campaign (i.e. free displays).
• Manage company websites and enhance image & content for both B2B (k-eCommerce) & B2C (Shopify).
• Increase website sales conversion and decrease cart abandonment rate.
• Create and execute weekly/monthly sales promotions for tradeshows, B2B & B2C websites.
• Partner with trade magazine for paid and free ads. Work with editors for free editorials/press release to promote brand. Submit new products for consideration prior to tradeshows. Negotiate best ad rate and page position in magazine/publication.
• Manage and grow social media and online interactions with customers through social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, Google Plus, etc.). Find platform to automate social media postings.
• Analyze customer demographics and shopping behavior via Google Analytics & Shopify Analytics to impact sales.
• Find Influencers to bring buyers to our showroom during markets and influencers for social media to grow customers and followers.
• Manage and upload new product images/copy on market portals for Dallas, Vegas and High Point websites.
• Manage and improve lead generation campaigns and measure results.
• Increase email list and target right audience for regular eblast campaigns in MailChimp.
• Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
• Manage the design of retail packaging, as well as product merchandising, which includes but not limited to copies, graphics, and other assets.
• Guide and manage graphic designer, content writer, etc.
• Work with China office on photography plan, style guides, insert cards, packaging, wash labels, law labels, swatch program, etc.
• Work with Nationwide Marketing Group to post articles, market invites, new arrivals, press release, show specials, power point presentations, etc.
• Work with Hekman to display our bedding and promote our brand & sales during markets.
• Spearhead retail-merchandising efforts.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor degree in Marketing or relevant field with 5+ years’ experience in marketing.
• Proficient on Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Photoshops, Adobe InDesign.
• Strong analytical and project management skills.
• Exceptional verbal and report presentation abilities.
• Ability to multitask effectively.
• Strong background in the social internet and social media