Diverse Marketing is a national sales and marketing agency representing a wide variety of vendors in the Gift & Toy industries to independent retailers, mid-tier and key accounts throughout the entire US, with a team of over 100 Territory Managers. We are headquartered in the Dallas World Trade Center and have operating showrooms in Dallas, Atlanta, Minneapolis, Las Vegas and Seattle and offer an in depth e-commerce website to allow our retailers to shop 24/7. Diverse Marketing is a family owned business with over 60 years of experience.
Diverse Marketing is looking for an enthusiastic candidate who enjoys a mix of collaborative projects and independent work. As our Sales Operations Analyst, you’ll work closely with our Management and Territory Manager teams to accurately report on our company sales and to be our in-house expert on the order writing system. This is a critical role and directly affects information needed by our team to increase sales .
Sales Operations Analyst
- Responsible for running all company weekly reports and sending out
- Responsible for all market recaps
- Maintenance of customer accounts/customer rep coding in MarketTime for both the Gift & Toy Divisions
- Assuring all paperwork for all show orders is completed and gets to the manufacturer for both the Gift & Toy Divisions
- Entering/submitting all temp orders taken during a show and ensuring they are received by the manufacturer
- Sending pre-market and post-market emails to reps to include the following; show checklists for reps, batching timelines and reports
- Market order follow up
- Sending occasional open order/quote/hold reports to reps to make sure no orders fall through the cracks
- Gather all show leads and distribute to the appropriate rep
- In house MarketTime expert
-Extremely comfortable with technology and able to adapt well to new applications.
-Excellent communication skills.
-Able to focus on repetitive tasks and attention to detail.
-Work well independently & able to self-start or seek out additional direction easily.
-Multitask well & manage competing priorities effectively.
Visit DiverseMarketing.com for more information about our company.