The fastest growing manufacturer’s sales rep agency in the country is looking for a candidate to join our team as the Gift Sales Support Coordinator.
The Gift Sales Support Coordinator is an entry level position working directly with the Gift Directors, Gift Manager and Gift sales team. We are headquartered inside the Dallas Market Center in our 25,000 sq ft showroom. This position will require handling multiple projects, excellent time management, communication, and problem-solving skills with the ability to thrive in a team environment.
The following duties are representative of the essential functions of the position and are not all-inclusive. Other duties may be required.
• Build and maintain good rep/vendor/client relationships
• Assist with website data integrity from vendors including price files, promotions,
vendor documents and all necessary updates in MarketTime
• Manage conference calls and webinars
• Assist during Market as needed
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel, and ability to quickly learn in-house
• Excellent analytical skills
• Ability to function well in a team environment.
• Strong communication skills to manage information gathering requests.
• Results oriented with the ability to complete assignments in a timely manner.
• Must be able to work all Dallas market dates, including weekends during shows.
• Must have impeccable follow up skills and attention to detail.
Health insurance, paid vacation, 401K available.