OneCoast is a full-service sales, marketing and technology services company in the wholesale gift channel, bringing a unique integrated business model to a focused number of vendors in the gift and home industry. For over 20 years, OneCoast has helped both vendors and retailers maximize their sales and profitability by providing innovative programs and services not found elsewhere in our industry.
Passionate. Progressive. Courageous. These are the staples of the OneCoast Way. We have a passion for providing the best service possible to our customers and vendors, and helping them succeed is our number one goal. We challenge ourselves to think progressively in every aspect of our professional life with the mentality that this paves the way to future growth.
OneCoast is expanding in our Mud Pie Sales Division and are seeking a Regional Sales Manager in the Midwest Region.
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for The Mud Pie Sales Division in the Midwest which covers the following states OH, IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, NE, SD, ND and WI. The position will report to OneCoast Executive Vice President of the Mud Pie Sales Division and have responsibility for growing the Company’s sales to Independent channel customers through the development and execution of a sales strategy targeting expansion within existing customer base, and the acquisition of new accounts.
The RSM will establish and implement independent channel sales plan and have leadership responsibility and accountability for the Company’s independent sales team and its performance. The RSM’s primary objectives are to (i) develop and execute an effective growth strategy, as measured by sales growth with existing and new customers; (ii) lead in the hiring of and lead a sales support team and customer service function through day-to-day responsibility for the development and performance of the independent sales team; and (iii) participate in developing the Company’s marketing efforts.
• Leadership and management responsibility for all aspects of the Company’s independent channel sales strategy, function and performance with expectation of/in pursuit of annual goal achievement.
• Determine sales and marketing strategy and establish sales goals.
• Grow sales and enhance relationships with existing major customers.
• Identify new target accounts.
• Direct account planning, revenue forecasting and performance management by sales team region.
• Develop and utilize reporting tools to effectively monitor TM sales performance.
• Assist in the recruitment and training of team members
• Collaborate with the Company’s existing sales leadership and outsourced vendor partner organization to ensure coordination and effectiveness of overall sales efforts.
• Set standards for determining performance levels of employees.
• Assist in planning and running the Atlanta shows that occurs 2 times a year.
• Minimum of 4 years of professional experience in Sales Management in the wholesale industry with sales responsibility of at least $20 million.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Business Administration, or related field
• Proven results attaining sales goals, including solid prospecting skills and track record of developing new accounts and growing sales with existing customers.
• Proven understanding of selling and sales management best practices.
• Proven sales function leadership and performance execution, including improving and supervising the day-to-day function of a sales organization.
• Prior experience in the wholesale industry and/or retail trade, including pre-existing established relationships in the retail trade strongly preferred.
• Strong communications skills.
• Driven, proactive, innovative and flexible personality with a strong sense of initiative and ownership.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
OneCoast offers a competitive compensation plan and benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability insurance, Flex Spending, 401k, holidays, vacation and community service days.