OneCoast is a national sales and marketing organization in the wholesale gift, fashion, home and accessory industries. With an outside and inside sales team covering the United States, robust e-commerce website and wholesale showrooms in Atlanta, Dallas and Las Vegas, OneCoast is THE trailblazing, omnichannel company in consumer goods.
OneCoast is expanding our Mud Pie Sales Division! Created in 1988, Mud Pie is a premiere lifestyle brand that specializes in gifting for all commemorative moments and is available in over 16,000 specialty retailers and department stores worldwide.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced sales representative to represent Mud Pie to independent retailers in an expanded territory in Eastern Oklahoma which includes Tulsa, Broken Arrow and Stillwater.
Passion drives our Territory Managers who strive to find innovative ways to connect with clients. With a commitment to progressive ideals, our team members aim to provide the highest quality of service to both our vendors and customers, knowing that it takes courage to demand the best of ourselves and each other. If you are looking for an opportunity to integrate your experience and passion with a ‘people-first,’ value-driven company, OneCoast wants to hear from you!
The ideal candidate will have:
• 2-3 years of outside or retail sales experience
• Intermediate computer skills and experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
• A functioning ‘home office’ from which to work that includes a laptop computer and/or Ipad
• The desire to frequently travel within their specific territory
• Attendance at national trade show(s) as determined by OneCoast sales management
OneCoast offers an excellent compensation plan including:
• Base salary then a draw and then 100% commission
• Monthly Expenses allowance
• Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
• Life and Disability insurance
• Vacation and Holidays
• Allocated days for community service
New OneCoast Territory Managers receive training at OneCoast University and are teamed up with a veteran peer who will mentor them for their first 90 days. Ongoing training includes 1-on-1 training with our training team at your request and access to an online training database.