Key Account Manager Duties and Responsibilities
· Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and company
· Fully understand all shipping and vendor guidelines of the key account. This information will be effectively communicated to the warehouse to ensure all shipping requirements are met. Maintaining these requirements as guidelines are updated.
· Responsible for all labeling issues required by a Major Account, including ordering, printing and compliance with Key Account.
· Customer and Item Setup.
· Resolving Major Account compliance issues.
· Strategic planning to anticipate ordering needs for a Major account based on 6 months projections.
· Major account order review to ensure shipping dates are on time and inventory is allocated appropriately. Meeting all client needs and delivery.
· Working with design team, sales team and rep on Custom projects
· Working with outside sourcing for packaging requirements based on Major Account needs and then communicating packaging requests to the warehouse manager.
· Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently. Ability to organize projects based on priority and deadlines.
· Self-motivated and self-directed
· Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
· In-depth understanding of company key clients and their position in the industry
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient in Excel a must.
· Strong negotiation skills, with excellent follow-through with Key Account departments.
· Ability to multitask and manage more than one client account
· Experience within this field a plus.