Are you an innovative, energetic team player? Are you passionate about home décor and furniture? We are looking for a Sales Representative to join our highly motivated and talented team to help us develop our new Designer & Proprietor Division.
UMA is a leading importer, wholesaler and ecommerce partner for furniture and home decor. The company works with factories across the globe from China, India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, Mexico, Turkey and Spain. We work with thousands of retailers from interior designers to regional furniture stores to national companies.
• Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
• Utilize sales technology including CRM and online customer ordering.
• Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
• Manage large amounts of incoming calls
• Generate sales leads
• Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
• Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits, and follow up to ensure resolution
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
• Go the extra mile to engage customers
• Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media
• Attend out-of-town trade shows as required by the company.
• College degree in Business or Marketing is preferred. May substitute appropriate years of experience.
• Highly motivated with a proactive approach to work.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, which can be used in a sales and client service capacity.
• Home décor and furniture experience would be ideal. If a candidate does not have that experience, however, a passion for furniture and home décor is necessary.
• Relationship based and detail oriented.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Position based in Dallas, TX or Atlanta, GA