• Maintain key wholesale account relationships for assigned territory
• Secure and build new business by researching new account opportunities with focus on long-term, sustained growth.
• Strategize with Sales Director on initiatives to increase and maximize sales to meet sales goals
• Maintain all sales reports with current account information
• Ensure all shipping per assigned territory is completed
• Manage all PO entry using JOOR
• Process Reorders, RA’s and Swaps
• Provide extraordinary support and maintain high quality brand image and customer service to all accounts at all times.
• Represent core values of Gentle Fawn and communicate goals and initiatives effectively.
• At least two years as an Account Executive for a Women’s contemporary brand.
• Industry network and established wholesale relationships
• Strong, determined work ethic and team player
• Excellent presentation and sales skills
• Strong ability to multitask and work in fast paced environment
• Proficient in Excel, Google Docs, and Joor
• Ability to travel
• Please email your cover letter and resume to Lauren@gentlefawn.com
• Full-Time Position
• Location: Work from Home
• Compensation: 1099 Service Fee + Commission