L&A Showroom is looking to hire an enthusiastic and driven Outside Sales Representative to generate leads and drive sales. The Outside Sales Representative will be responsible for increasing sales by developing and maintaining relationships with customers and clients. Responsibilities include submitting regular sales reports to management, informing potential and existing customers of new product’s deliveries, features and benefits, and resolving customer issues. The candidate should also be able to create as well as present persuasive sales proposals to customers to encourage sales and repeat business. To be successful as an Outside Sales Representative, you should be persuasive and have excellent negotiation skills, have a flexible schedule and be able to travel the territory to maximize productivity. Ultimately, an exceptional Outside Sales Representative should be able to demonstrate effective communication and customer service skills to continually meet or exceed sales targets.
**Outside Sales Representative Responsibilities:
* Identifying prospective customers, following up on potential sales leads and maintaining relationships with existing customers.
* Building and sustaining long-lasting relationships with new and existing customers based within an assigned sales territory.
* Submitting regular sales reports to management, informing potential and existing customers of new product’s deliveries, features and benefits, and resolving customer issues.
*Travelling and attending industry trade shows to identify potential sales leads and make meaningful contact with existing customers
* Continually meeting or exceeding sales targets by selling company products to new and existing customers.
* Developing and implementing an effective sales strategy to drive sales.
*Recommending marketing strategies to target a specific region or demographic.
* Maintaining an accurate record of all leads, customer accounts, and sales.
* Collaborating with the marketing team to expand brand presence through the creation of suitable marketing materials.
* Researching competitors' products and pricing as well as market conditions.
* Staying informed and up to date on the latest industry developments using online research, attending meetings, and industry events.
* Strategically negotiating with potential and existing customers to close sales.
**Outside Sales Representative Requirements:
* Bachelor’s Degree. Preferred apparel/Fashion Merchandising
* Proven outside sales experience.
* Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
* Strong consultative sales skills.
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Effective communication and negotiation skills.
* Exceptional customer service skills.
Job Type: Full-time Work
Location: One location