NATIONAL SALES MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION
For over 17 years, HiEnd Accents has been creating designer bedding and home decor. Our customers love our unique designs across a wide range of styles and everyday luxury price point. We sell on both a wholesale as well as retail basis.
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated National Sales Manager to join our growing company. As our National Sales Manager, you will be responsible for leading our team of Independent Sales Reps (ISRs), including setting sales goals, measuring performance and providing guidance, strategic advice and motivation. You will also recruit, hire and train new sales reps to boost our coverage of major markets. Lastly, you will work with a portfolio of in-house accounts (e.g., home & gift stores and furniture stores) and build our business with them.
We have growing momentum in the market, but still a tremendous amount of untapped potential!
NATIONAL SALES MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Recruit new ISRs to ensure complete coverage of key territories.
- Manage ISRs, including setting sales goals, measuring performance and providing guidance and motivation
- Provide support to ISRs to enable them to be successful, including training on our line of products and processes
- Work with ISRs to identify and close new business opportunities
- Travel to visit ISRs periodically, including training them on new products and how to best sell them, as well as to visit important customer accounts
- Achieve individual sales objectives for an assigned portfolio of accounts
- Travel to trade shows and on-site visits for larger customer opportunities
- Develop new policies and procedures as necessary to boost the effectiveness of our ISRs
- Work with internal stakeholders (e.g., Product Development) to provide feedback from customers
- Track potential customers and sales opportunities; prepare sales forecasts on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Maintain integrity and quality in all communication and activities
NATIONAL SALES MANAGER REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years experience managing a sales team (experience managing independent sales reps preferred, but not required)
- 2+ years of home, gift and furniture industry sales experience
- Strong leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter who takes initiative and finds creative solutions to problems
- Superior organizational skills, with ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Moderate computer skills, including experience with CRM software and ERP systems. Ability and enthusiasm to learn new software to improve efficiency
- A high standard for excellence
Our small size and fast-paced culture reward people who act and think like owners. If you're someone who works hard, takes initiative and isn't afraid to speak up, there's no limit to how far you can go here!
Working at HiEnd Accents means that you can expect the following:
- Competitive Compensation - We offer a competitive compensation package, including benefits
- Professional Growth - We invest in our people and make sure that they have the opportunity to continuously learn, grow and develop their careers
- We're One Team - We're entering a new phase at HiEnd Accents and are building a winning team. You can expect to be surrounded by like-minded team players who are here to succeed together!
- Other Perks - Free bedding for a great night's sleep + employee discount