Gentle Fawn designs feminine, effortless styles, perfect for your everyday wardrobe. Started in 2003, the brand is currently sold in more than 600 boutiques throughout North America. www.gentlefawn.com
As an independent Account Executive, you will drive sales forward by seeking out new retail customers and deepening existing customer relationships. A successful candidate will be passionate about our brand, have excellent interpersonal skills, and a natural selling ability with an emphasis on customer service.
Title: SouthWest Account Executive
• Maintain key wholesale account relationships for assigned territory
• Secure and build new business by researching new account opportunities with focus on long-term, sustained growth.
• Strategize with Sales Director on initiatives to increase and maximize sales to meet sales goals
• Maintain all sales reports with current account information
• Ensure all shipping per assigned territory is completed
• Manage all PO entry using JOOR
• Process Reorders, RA’s and Swaps
• Provide extraordinary support and maintain high quality brand image and customer service to all accounts at all times.
• Represent core values of Gentle Fawn and communicate goals and initiatives effectively.
• At least two years as an Account Executive for a Women’s contemporary brand.
• Industry network and established wholesale relationships
• Strong, determined work ethic and team player
• Excellent presentation and sales skills
• Strong ability to multitask and work in fast paced environment
• Proficient in Excel, Google Docs, and Joor
• Ability to travel
• Please email your cover letter and resume to Lauren@gentlefawn.com
• Full-Time Position
• Location: Work from Home
• Compensation: 1099 Service Fee + Commission