Our brands are exploding, and our brand managers need help! Do you love Fashion and People?
If you do, we are looking for you!
Responsibilities and Duties
• This position requires someone who is a go getter, detail oriented, and organized.
• Must be comfortable interacting and talking with buyers and calling on new and existing customers daily.
• Including but not limited to order entry, calling for credit cards, resolving issues due to late shipments/short shipments/ and return authorizations.
• Additional duties are receiving samples and merchandise for the showroom, unbox, ticketing, and merchandising to get ready for our customers.
• Possible travel and attending industry trade shows.
• Will work side-by-side with Showroom and Brand managers.
• Showroom experience is a plus.
• Proficiency: needs to be skilled in Microsoft programs and quick to learn new programs (NuOrder, Joor, Market Time, and others)
• Excellent organizational skills
• Very detailed oriented
• Effective communication skills
• Timeliness with great follow up
• Ability to adapt
• Social Media experience a plus
• Will vary depending on the time of the year/season. Most weeks M-F 9-5. Other times we may be working a show over a weekend or later evening hours.
We can’t wait to talk with YOU!
Email your resume to: Denny@thekleingrouponline.com
P L E A S E N O P H O N E C A L L S