We are looking for a Showroom Designer & Manager to help us manage our flagship showroom in the Dallas Market Center. As our Showroom Designer & Manager, you will be responsible for the beautiful visual merchandising of our products, as well as delivering exceptional experiences to our trade partners in person and in our virtual environments. So that you’re never bored, there will be opportunities to assist our sales team with various inside sales responsibilities.
You will love this role if you have a keen eye for merchandising, enjoy social media byplay, & love developing a great customer experience. In exchange, you can expect to have many career development opportunities, be professionally challenged, and be rewarded for your success.
Note: Our Dallas Market Center showroom is not open to the public; the primary customers that you will be interacting with are from the trade (e.g., interior designers and wholesale customers). Your talent as a liaison for designer custom projects and design project management will be important.
You're excited about the position because you will...
• Understand that sales are the lifeblood of our company, and you can deliver an outstanding experience —virtually and in person —to clients who visit us.
o Represent and communicate our philosophies and our values to our customers.
o Create & maintain an exciting virtual presence through social media outlets.
• Enjoy creating and maintaining exceptional visual displays, merchandising our products and protecting the brand, knowing that our flagship showroom is only open to clients who know the business like the backs of their hands: designers, buyers, owners and other longtime industry stalwarts.
• Assist at periodic tradeshows, including shows in our Dallas Market Center showroom and perhaps our other national showrooms (Las Vegas and High Point); help schedule appointments with customers in advance of these tradeshows and make other preparations.
• Be the liaison between our showroom customers and our DFW headquarters, sharing feedback and new ideas for our brands.
• Participate in the development and execution of in-showroom events.
• Understand that there will be selling involved, and aspects of inside sales responsibilities, including eventual fluency in the POS system, sales calls and follow up, and others will be part of the financial and customer experience goals of the showroom.
We're excited about you because you...
• Are committed and reliable, and you consider yourself part of a team.
• Have a bachelor’s degree in related field, or 3+ years of experience in a designer/management role.
• Have 3+ years of design/merchandising/sales experience, preferably in the Home, Gift or Furniture industries.
• Have a repertoire of social media marketing experiences, preferably dealing with product influencing.
• Are proficient with MS Excel and Word; have experience with ERP systems (specifically SAP) a plus.
• Are willing to learn new technologies and tools to make you more efficient at the job.
• Have excellent interpersonal oral and written communication skills, particularly in a customer-facing capacity.
• Are knowledgeable of (and excited about) current trends in interior design and merchandising.
• Know that customer service and problem-solving are important parts of the job.
• Have strong organizational and time-management skills, and have an attention to detail and the ability to multitask without losing focus — and are more at home in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Are a motivated self-starter, with the ability to **eventually identify issues and resolve problems independently, and a desire to find opportunities to improve our processes
To apply, please submit your resume to Dan Vacek @ email@example.com. We're looking forward to meeting you!
HiEnd Accents is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For more information about us, please visit www.hiendaccents.com.