Position Summary: Do you dream in color? Strategize in style? The Director of Home, Design & Lighting guides marketing campaigns from the light of inspiration through creation and implementation to connect with designers, retailers and exhibitors.
- Define the strategic vision for Home/Daily Design audience & Lighting industries
- Develop and execute comprehensive strategic marketing plan and programs (including special events) to support sales and revenue objectives.
- Direct internal resources (creative, pr, events, website, social) to deliver the marketing plan.
- Develop and manage marketing budget.
- Oversee development and production of marketing materials.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners (Leasing, Retail Development) to ensure integration.
- Develop and execute media plans including print, online, social media and email.
- Measure impact of marketing initiatives and develop strategies to address key learnings.
- Adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum 10 years of progressive marketing experience; agency experience preferred
- Strong leadership, collaboration, project management, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be able to lead and influence others.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Self-starter, assertive, go-getter with high energy and desire to drive the business