CRM Marketing Specialist
Department: Marketing and Creative Services
Dallas Market Center is looking for a positive, passionate and proactive go-getter to execute best-in-class HubSpot programs in support of the user's journey. The CRM Marketing Specialist will work as part of an in-office marketing team in an agency like setting to collectively develop strategic business programs that enhance Dallas Market Center’s relationship with its buyers and sellers. This role will serve as an internal Hubspot subject-matter-expert that understands how to create and enhance marketing campaigns based on email and landing page best practices and conversion optimization. Specifically the CRM Marketing Specialist will be responsible for partnering with internal stakeholders to conceptualize email workflows that deliver on data-driven and dynamic content strategies. In addition, will be responsible for the implementation & execution of program workflow builds, responsive email coding/ creation, Hubspot landing page creation, blog posts integration, form creation, list uploads, and data management.
- Oversee day to day production of email campaigns, including: email build, deployment, and performance monitoring
- Collaborate with Marketing leadership and team members to create national, regional, and segment-based communication strategies for acquisition, lead nurturing, customer cross-sell/up-sell, and customer retention
- Create emails from templates hosted within our marketing automation solution, HubSpot
- Code, develop, and QA responsive HTML emails to ensure multiple email client compatibility
- Collaborate with internal customers to create and or repair HTML emails from code provided by external clients
- Assist marketing with A/B and other testing methodology for assigned campaigns to enhance engagement and deliverability
- Troubleshoot rendering errors and adjust problematic code as needed
- Responsible for maintaining integrity of campaign lists and Hubspot data
- Responsible for developing insightful HubSpot reports, and processes to continuously spot ways to improve engagement
- Must be able to analyze email trends, spot patterns, and suggest ideas to improve campaigns to be on par with best practices and advancing email marketing strategies
- Utilize Adobe Creative tools to manipulate and optimize image assets
- Communicate with various stakeholders related to email revisions, project requirements, and other production related topics
- Stay up to date on current trends and best practices related to effective, optimally performing emails
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3-5 years of email management, HTML5 + CSS3 coding experience
- Experience utilizing front-end web tools and frameworks are a plus
- Experience designing responsive HTML emails and managing email marketing tools
- Proficiency with Hubspot is strongly preferred
- Understanding of responsive table structures and the nuances of email development
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative suite
- Ability to gracefully manage multiple projects, revisions and timelines
- Ability to communicate technical concepts effectively and professionally
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to spot issues prior to distribution
- Comfort and experience analyzing data and results
- Prior success with lead nurturing programs, triggered emails, marketing automation and content personalization efforts that have demonstrably improved conversion and engagement
- Office Environment- Ability to sit for vast majority of work shift
- Market Environment – Ability to stand/walk for extended periods during market
- Communication: Effectively listens to others and makes clear and effective oral presentations to individuals and groups regarding work-unit or organization issues. Communicates effectively in writing; is clear, concise and easily understood.
- Customer Focus: Adapts and maintains a customer-focus mindset that acknowledges the importance and value of the customer, and acts accordingly.
- Dependability: the individual is consistently at work and on time, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Flexibility: Adapts to change in the work environment in ways that help work-unit staff keep projects “on course.”
- Interpersonal Skills: Considers and appropriately responds to the needs, feelings, capabilities, and interests of others.
- Integrity: Firmly adheres to a code of moral values; is honest and forthright in actions and words.
- Planning: Establishes policies, guidelines, plans and priorities required to meet work-unit or organization objectives.
- Problem Solving: Recognizes and defines problems; challenges others to identify alternative solutions, and plans to solve those problems.
- Resource Utilization: Responsibly spends financial resources in ways that result in ultimate accomplishment of work-unit or organizational objectives. Effectively and efficiently uses materials, supplies, equipment, systems or organization facilities.
- Self-Management: Engages in the effective use of self-assessment and self-management techniques in order to proactively and continuously improve own performance. Exhibits full responsibility for one’s own work achievements and consistently maintains a high level of self-management that contributes to sustained high performance.
- Systems/Technology: Manages the use of technologies in the context of achieving work-unit or organization objectives. Understands systems and technologies, including their interrelationships and impacts, and appropriately applies that understanding to advance the achievement of work-unit or organization objectives. Demonstrates technical proficiency and comprehends its impact upon work-unit responsibility.
- Time Management: Effectively uses the time available to complete work tasks and activities that lead to the achievement of expected work objectives (as results or outputs).