Digital Marketing Manager
Department: Marketing and Creative Services
Dallas Market Center is seeking a creative, resourceful and detail-oriented Digital Marketing Manager to join our fun and collaborative Marketing team. This role will support buyer acquisition and prospecting efforts across multiple wholesale industry verticals. They will be responsible for the strategy and execution of multichannel prospecting campaigns to drive new buyer acquisition of retail store owners and interior designers along with driving buyer traffic to market. This position will own all aspects of buyer prospecting programs, including strategic goals and objectives, communications channel planning, list segmentation and performance measurement. They will implement testing plan frameworks to measure business impact, turning insight into action with an agile test and learn mindset.
- Develop and execute comprehensive strategic prospecting email campaigns and programs to drive buyer traffic to market and support sales and revenue objectives.
- Create and manage HubSpot workflows corresponding with CRM email campaigns.
- Provide ongoing campaign reporting and optimization recommendations to address key learnings.
- Oversee DMC social prospecting campaign strategy and measurement with internal team resources.
- Direct internal creative resources to deliver the prospecting plan to support key objectives and hit deadlines.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners (Leasing, Retail Development) to support program initiatives and ensure integration.
- Adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing or related field
- 4-6 years of progressive marketing experience; agency experience preferred; across a variety of industry verticals.
- Email marketing background required. HubSpot experience a strong plus.
- Background in CRM strategies and social tools preferred.
- Deep understanding of Facebooks advertising platform.
- Easy-going & adaptable that works easily with many different personality types.
- Strong leadership, project management, and problem-solving skills.
- Highly collaborative individual capable of adapting to changing industry conditions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be able to lead and influence others.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Excellent project planning skills, including the ability to organize, prioritize and control job responsibilities to meet deadlines in an environment with multiple and sometimes overlapping priorities.
- Self-starter, assertive, go-getter with high energy and desire to drive the business.
- Knowledge of wholesale buying industry preferred.
- Knowledge of digital marketing best practices preferred.
- Must be able to sit in an office environment for the majority of each day.
- Light weekend work could be possible at times during markets; minimal travel on occasion.
- Communication: Effectively listens to others and makes clear and effective oral presentations to individuals and groups regarding work-unit or organization issues. Communicates effectively in writing; is clear, concise and easily understood.
- Creative Thinking: Develops insights into problems or creates a work environment that encourages innovative thinking and “outside-the-box” solutions to problems.
- Flexibility: Adapts to change in the work environment in ways that help work-unit staff keep projects “on course.”
- Interpersonal Skills: Considers and appropriately responds to the needs, feelings, capabilities, and interests of others.
- Planning: Establishes policies, guidelines, plans, and priorities required to meet work-unit or organization objectives.
- Problem Solving: Recognizes and defines problems; challenges others to identify alternative solutions, and plans to solve those problems.
- Self-Management: Engages in the effective use of self-assessment and self-management techniques in order to proactively and continuously improve own performance. Exhibits full responsibility for one’s own work achievements and consistently maintains a high level of self-management that contributes to sustained high performance.
- Time Management: Effectively uses the time available to complete work tasks and activities that lead to the achievement of expected work objectives (as results or outputs).