Business Services Coordinator
Department: Administrative Services
We are seeking a Business Services Coordinator to join our team! You will effectively coordinate all aspects of Temporary Leasing contract preparation and execution and coordinate permanent showroom leasing inspections and contractor insurance eligibility.
- Accurately maintains and updates Temp Leasing System with temporary exhibitor information; ensures that exhibitor files contain proper documentation (lease agreements, confirmation e-mails, etc.)
- Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas including showroom inspections, move-in and move-out and assists with making rooms ready for occupancy
- Reviews and approves certificates for contractors working on DMC premises and in DMC buildings
- Interfaces effectively with building tenants and customers
- Accurately maintains and updates temporary exhibitor information to support show management
- Effectively organizes materials for show offices and provides on-site show management during markets and sample sales
- Creates and administers communications to and for temporary exhibitors in a creative and time manner; e.g. Temp Show information, fliers, reminders, broadcast e-mails, etc.
- Nurtures and maintains positive relationships with temporary exhibitors to support and promote loyalty to DMC; provides operations assistance as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent; some college preferred
- 1-2 years of administrative, office, or customer service experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Office, Access, Word) a MUST
- Office Environment- Ability to sit for vast majority of work shift
- Communication: Effectively listens to others and makes clear and effective oral presentations to individuals and groups regarding work-unit or organization issues. Communicates effectively in writing; is clear, concise, and easily understood.
- Flexibility: Adapts to change in the work environment in ways that help work-unit staff keep projects “on course.”
- Interpersonal Skills: Considers and appropriately responds to the needs, feelings, capabilities, and interests of others.
- Planning: Establishes policies, guidelines, plans, and priorities required to meet work-unit or organization objectives.
- Resource Utilization: Responsibly spends financial resources in ways that result in ultimate accomplishment of work-unit or organizational objectives. Effectively and efficiently uses materials, supplies, equipment, systems, or organization facilities.
- Self-Management: Engages in the effective use of self-assessment and self-management techniques to improve own performance proactively and continuously. Exhibits full responsibility for one’s own work achievements and consistently maintains a high level of self-management that contributes to sustained high performance.
- Time Management: Effectively uses the time available to complete work tasks and activities that lead to the achievement of expected work objectives (as results or outputs).