Business Services Coordinator
Department: Administrative Services
Dallas Market Center is seeking a Business Services Coordinator to join our team! This person will effectively coordinate all aspects of Temporary Leasing contract preparation and execution, coordinate permanent showroom leasing inspections and verify contractor insurance eligibility.
- Accurately maintains and updates Temp Leasing System with temporary exhibitor information; ensures that exhibitor files contain proper documentation (lease agreements, confirmation e-mails, etc.)
- Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas including showroom inspections, move-in and move-out and assists with making rooms ready for occupancy
- Reviews and approves certificates for contractors working on DMC premises and in DMC buildings
- Interfaces effectively with building tenants and customers
- Accurately maintains and updates temporary exhibitor information to support show management
- Effectively organizes materials for show offices and provides on-site show management during markets and sample sales
- Creates and administers communications to and for temporary exhibitors in a creative and timely manner; e.g. Temp Show information, fliers, reminders, broadcast e-mails, etc.
- Nurtures and maintains positive relationships with temporary exhibitors to support and promote loyalty to DMC; provides operations assistance as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent; some college preferred
- 1-2 years of administrative, office, or customer service experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Office, Access, Word) a MUST
- Office Environment- Ability to sit for vast majority of work shift
- Communication: Effectively listens to others and makes clear and effective oral presentations to individuals and groups regarding work-unit or organization issues. Communicates effectively in writing; is clear, concise and easily understood.
- Flexibility: Adapts to change in the work environment in ways that help work-unit staff keep projects “on course.”
- Interpersonal Skills: Considers and appropriately responds to the needs, feelings, capabilities, and interests of others.
- Planning: Establishes policies, guidelines, plans, and priorities required to meet work-unit or organization objectives.
- Resource Utilization: Responsibly spends financial resources in ways that result in ultimate accomplishment of work-unit or organizational objectives. Effectively and efficiently uses materials, supplies, equipment, systems or organization facilities.
- Self-Management: Engages in the effective use of self-assessment and self-management techniques to proactively and continuously improve own performance. Exhibits full responsibility for one’s own work achievements and consistently maintains a high level of self-management that contributes to sustained high performance.
- Time Management: Effectively uses the time available to complete work tasks and activities that lead to the achievement of expected work objectives (as results or outputs).